Have a question not answered here? Email us at email@example.com
I’m new to M3 – What do I do?
Welcome! We are excited you’re choosing to invest your time and practice with us at M3 Yoga & Hot Pilates. If you’ve never been to M3 before, please begin by completing registration and signing our online waiver at: www.m3yoga.com/register. From there, we recommend you:
- Download our M3 Yoga App in your app store to browse our schedule, purchase our Intro Offer of 2 Weeks for $30, and register for class. Double check that you are viewing the schedule for your intended location. (The app allows you to tap in the top right to toggle between Athens or Atlanta.)
- Make sure you review the class description at www.m3yoga.com/classes so you know what to expect (e.g. style, temperature, class level).
- Register online ahead of time to ensure your spot is saved in case the class fills up and we start a waitlist.
- Aim to arrive at least 10-15 minutes early to your first class so you can easily park, get situated, use the restroom, set up your mat, ask questions, etc.
- Bring your own yoga mat, or, take advantage of our yoga mat rentals. The first rental is free of charge, and after that, each mat rental is $3. If you are a biker or walker, mat rental is always free.
What class is right for me?
Because we offer such a variety of classes, answering that can be difficult without first hearing your goals. All our classes have a description and leveling system to understand what to expect in terms of stretching, strengthening, pace, temperature, style, etc. You can find these descriptions in the M3Yoga/Mindbody app or on our website.
For Warriors who are newer to yoga, we always recommend looking into Super Stretch/Warm Super Stretch, Candlelight Yin/Restorative, and Hatha/Warm Hatha classes. For those looking to sweat, check out Hot Power Flow, Inferno Hot Pilates and Inferno Power Pilates.
Where is M3? What’s parking like?
In Athens at 1260 S. Milledge Avenue Suite E1: Parking is free in the rear of the Hodgson Terrace Building. We share a building with many other local businesses, so it can be crowded at times. There’s plenty of nearby on street parking and nearby parking lots as well.
In Atlanta at 1530 DeKalb Avenue Suite D: Parking is free and plentiful. Please park in the lot behind the building or across the street if possible. Our entrance is on the right side of the building facing Mell Avenue
We also encourage bike riding, walking, ride sharing, or (for Atlanta) using Marta since we’re just a block away. Using alternative transportation will get you a free mat rental for class.
The beginning centering moments of a class are an important, intentional time to settle in. Our teachers start class on time, and we expect students to be, as best as they can, settled and ready to practice. Please arrive at the studio with enough time to settle your things,set up your mat, and be on it at the start of class. For almost all classes, we lock our doors 5 minutes after the start of class time so that our bodies and items are safe. For Candlelight Yin and Restorative classes, we lock the doors right at start time.
What should I bring to class?
A mat, water bottle and a great attitude! For longer or hot classes, you may want to bring a face towel or mat towel. We offer free sweat towels you can borrow during class. Yoga mats can be rented for $3 per use.
How do I register for class?
Our culture at M3 is to reserve your spot online with our M3Yoga App or MindBody before class time starts. This both helps the teacher and front desk team prepare for the class, but it also reserves your spot for classes that tend to be full. Many times, the team will set out props for you to use ahead of class, so we need an accurate attendee number to make sure we set out enough for everyone.
What happens if I get on a waitlist?
If classes are full, you can register for the waitlist. Using the M3Yoga app will allow you to see what number you are on the waitlist to gauge whether booking another class might be an option.
If you get off the waitlist and are subscribed to text messages or emails, Mindbody and/or someone from our team will reach out to confirm you’ll be attending.
If you are on a waitlist and you decide you do not want to take the class, please remove yourself from the waitlist using the M3Yoga App. This will help clear up a spot for others on the waitlist to be notified!
What if I need to cancel my class?
All class cancellations must be made through our M3Yoga App or MindBody App. We are not able to do cancellations over the phone or via email, so to avoid a no show fee, we recommend canceling online as soon as you are able to. We have a 6-hour cancellation policy, so any reservations made within that window will incur an automatic $18 charge. No show reservations are charged a $28 No Show Fee. Our waitlist falls under the same policy, meaning if you are on a waitlist, get into class and then do not show for class, it is still considered a No Show and subject to fees. Similarly, if you are on a waitlist, get off the list and into class and cancel 6 hours before class, you may face a late cancellation charge.
All fees go toward M3’s scholarship fund, providing free or reduced memberships and financial assistance to those who need it.
NOTE: Fees currently are not charged in our Atlanta studio.
Are there exceptions to the Late Cancel and No Show fees?
These fees help us ensure everyone mindfully registers and cancels reservations, but aren’t meant to be punitive toward being a human and having a busy, full life. We get that things happen! These fees also aren’t for profit and go right back to paying for our scholarship program each month.
We do our best to work with you on our fees. We always waive the first fee of the calendar month for you, and do not charge you if you’re sick, got stuck in traffic or had an emergency come up. If this happens, please always email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the day you late cancel or no show explaining your situation, so the team can take it into consideration.
Can I make a same-day class change?
If you wish to make a same-day class change, we will waive all cancellation fees. Please reply here specify which class and location you are canceling out of and which class you are rebooking into when emailing us.
Can I bring a guest?
Many of our members have guest passes to give others each month. To provide someone with a guest pass, members must first fill out the form at www.m3yoga.com/guest at least 24 hours before the requested class. Guests who have not been to M3 before should create an account at www.m3yoga.com/register
Once a guest pass is inputted, the guest will be able to use the M3Yoga/Mindbody apps to book and cancel classes.
How do I change my membership, pause or cancel it?
We process all membership changes using the following forms. You can locate your membership renewal date in your M3Yoga App/MindBody account.
- If you’d like to upgrade, downgrade, or change your current membership (e.g., move from Mini Membership to Max Membership), complete this form 15 days prior to your next renewal date: www.m3yoga.com/change
- If you’d like to pause your membership (one time, up to 90 days a year), complete this form 10 days prior to your next renewal date: www.m3yoga.com/pause
- If you’d like to cancel your membership, complete this form 15 days prior to your next renewal date: www.m3yoga.com/cancel
We process and respond to membership changes, pauses, and cancellations on a weekly basis. Within 1-5 business days, you will receive a confirmation email from a Team Member once we process your request.
If finances are an issue, we’re always willing to meet you wherever you need so you can keep practicing, even if that’s on us. We never want that to be a barrier to your practice. If we can help you be more consistent or support your practice in any way, please let us know! We want everyone to experience the power of yoga and pilates.
Do you offer scholarships?
We offer monthly “pay what you can” memberships to anyone who needs some support to make yoga accessible. We strongly encourage BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ people to apply.
We do this to offer more equitable opportunities, especially to groups of people who have been systematically oppressed and don’t have pay equality to their counterparts.
You can apply for a partial or full scholarship at www.m3yoga.com/scholarships. You can expect to receive a reply within 1-5 business days.
Do you offer free trial classes?
We don’t. As a small, local business, we can’t afford to give away classes. We have a great Intro Offer of 2 Weeks for $30 you can use to check us out if you’re new to M3. If you have a friend who’s already a member, they also have Guest Passes they can use to bring you to class with them!
Do you offer private individual or group classes?
If you’d like to request private yoga or pilates classes for yourself or a group of people, please complete the following form: www.m3yoga.com/privates. Additionally:
- Our team will work to locate an instructor that fits with your day/time, class preference, and possibly budget. Our teachers may charge anywhere between $100-200 for a private 60 min class depending on class, size, and other specifics. If you have a specific instructor in mind, let us know and we can check with them. Please note, we do not typically cancel our public classes for members for a private class, so consider first checking our schedule to see when classes are not held in our studio.
- Private classes can use our studios props and amenities as needed. We only, however, have a handful of yoga mats for loan. If you’re bringing a large group, folks will need to bring their own yoga mat.
I think I left something. Do you have a lost and found?
If you think you left something at the studio, your best bet will be to ask a Studio Assistant at the front desk to check our Lost & Found. Check our schedule for when a Team Member might be able to help you (20 min before a class, 10 min after a class) or next time you practice with us. All items are donated on the first of the month to our local nonprofits, and we are not responsible for any belongings left behind.
What’s the refund policy?
All sales are final at M3 including class packages, memberships, late cancel/no-show fees. Retail may be exchanged for store-credit within 7 days of purchase.