Two Weeks Unlimited for $30
– Unlimited in-person classes
– Unlimited virtual livestream classes
– Unlimited outdoor yoga classes
* Special only valid for newcomers
Benefits of Yoga & Pilates
⭐️ Increased Strength
⭐️ More Flexibility
⭐️ Strong Community Connection
⭐️ Reduced Stress & Anxiety
⭐️ Fewer Aches & Pains
⭐️ Improved Confidence
⭐️ Brighter Mood & Outlook
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Whether you’re a 75-year-old grandmother wanting to stay flexible or an 18-year-old athlete looking to improve your fitness, our studio is right for you. We offer a huge variety of classes and teachers. We truly have a class for EVERY body.
Our community is diverse in backgrounds and skill levels. And we pride ourselves in offering the best modern, accessible yoga in Northeast Georgia.
- Grab your Intro Special at the top or bottom of this page.
- Sign up for your first class.
- Show up with a water bottle and smile! We have everything else you’ll need!
A mat, water bottle and a great attitude! For longer or hot classes, you may want to bring a face towel or mat towel.
For new students, we recommend arriving 15 minutes early to meet the instructor and get settled in. After your first class, we suggest you arrive at least 5 minutes ahead of the start time.
We ask all Warriors to also be in studio AND ready to practice at class time. Which means if your class is at 5:30pm, we ask you be in the practice space ready to start at that time.
Our instructors lock the door five minutes after the start of most classes Some classes, such as Restorative and Candlelight Yin, are locked at class time.
Our studio is in the Chase Park Warehouse in Athens, Georgia. The 2,400 square-foot facility is on the backside of the Athens Cotton Press building in a custom built space designed for yoga. The address is 149 Oneta Street Suite 6E2 Athens, GA 30601.
• Upon arrival, you’ll sign in at the front desk and then your teacher will show you around.
• Be sure and tell the instructor if you have any health issues or injuries so they give suggestions on how to do the poses in a safe and healthy way for you.
• Turn off cell phones or put them on silent to avoid disruptions. If you are expecting an emergency call during your class, we recommend keeping your phone next to your mat on silent.
Parking is free and plentiful. We share a large complex with many other growing businesses, so it can be crowded at times, but there’s plenty of parking all along the complex during peak hours.
Almost no one comes to yoga naturally flexible! Many of the people you see doing the advanced poses have been practicing yoga for years. Just like anything, you get better the more often you do it; flexible poses are no different.
We recommend you consult with your doctor before starting anything, but at M3Yoga, we firmly believe that there is a type of yoga for EVERY body. That’s why we offer different types of yoga classes and teach our instructors how to offer pose modifications based on skill levels. We have students of all body types, shapes and sizes in our classes.
Yes! M3Yoga’s founder Nick Combs actually battles his own degenerative disc disease. We have classes that are designed for those who need to take it a little slower and want to focus on the amazing healing aspects of yoga. Whether an injured young athlete or a 65-year-old dealing with chronic diseases, we believe there’s a yoga that can help you and your body.
Edited to add- I still love going beee after almost a year! I’ve been challenged and nurtured at this studio.