We are SO excited that you’re here! Here at M3Yoga, we build Warriors through modern, accessible yoga for those ready to challenge themselves inside and out.
And that’s you. You’re a Warrior. So come try our fun, inclusive community where we truly believe yoga is for EVERY body.
40 Days for $40
– Free mat, hand towel and hot yoga towel rental
– Access to both our studios
– Valid for first time visitors only
- Buy an Intro Pass (40 days of unlimited classes for $40) above.
- Sign up for your first class.
- Show up with a water bottle and smile! We have everything else you’ll need!
- Download the M3Yoga app to make your second class easy to get to.
If you’ve registered using the M3Yoga app, all you you need to bring is yourself and a water bottle. We have mats and props for those who want to use them. For longer or hot classes, you may want to bring a face towel or mat towel, but we have some you can use too!
For new students, we recommend arriving 20 minutes early to meet the instructor and get settled in. After your first class, we suggest you arrive at least 10 minutes ahead of the start time.
Our instructors lock the door five minutes after the start of most classes Some classes, such as Restorative and Candlelight Yin are locked at class time.
• If you signed up online or using the Mindbody app, you’ll sign in at the front desk. If you didn’t, give your name to the front desk staff so he/she can check you in.
• Take off your shoes and place them in the rack, then store your belongings in our free lockers.
• Be sure and tell the instructor if you have any health issues or injuries so they give suggestions on how to do the poses in a safe and healthy way for you.
• Turn off cell phones or put them on silent to avoid disruptions. If you are expecting an emergency call during your class, we recommend keeping your phone next to your mat on silent.
Parking is free and plentiful at both of our studios. We share a large complex with many other growing businesses, so it can be crowded at times, but there’s plenty of parking all along the back and sides if needed.
Almost no one comes to yoga naturally flexible! Many of the people you see doing the advanced poses have been practicing yoga for years. Just like anything, you get better the more often you do it; flexible poses are no different.
We recommend you consult with your doctor before starting anything, but at M3Yoga, we firmly believe that there is a type of yoga for EVERY body. That’s why we offer different types of yoga classes and teach our instructors how to offer pose modifications based on skill levels. We have students of all body types, shapes and sizes in our classes.
Yes! M3Yoga’s founder Nick Combs actually battles his own degenerative disc disease. We have classes that are designed for those who need to take it a little slower and want to focus on the amazing healing aspects of yoga. Whether an injured young athlete or a 65-year-old dealing with chronic diseases, we believe there’s a yoga that can help you and your body.
A lot of our therapeutic classes are great for beginners or those who haven’t practiced in a while. We also offer a Yoga Fundamentals class each week for those who want a class dedicated solely to newer yogis.
If you’d like a class recommendation or a custom yoga plan, email us.
We have two studios, both in the Chase Park Warehouse in Athens, Georgia. You can get to the warehouse from either Oneta Street or Tracy Street.
The majority of our classes are held at our 2,400 square-foot studio at 149 Oneta Street Suite 6E2. Our more intimate classes are held at this unique Tree Room studio at 159 Oneta Street Unit 5 Suite #50.