Group Fitness Instructor Job Description
Help people grow, have fun and get stronger. M3Yoga is looking for a group fitness instructor who can make our Warriors feel welcome no matter their background and experience. We’re looking for someone fun, with personality to not only teach classes, but also provide an amazing in-studio experience. You’ll be leading our exclusive Inferno HIIT classes in 95 degree heat, but more than that, you’ll be inspiring our Warriors to push themselves in a fun, safe, inclusive environment.
- Lead and motivate Warriors through workouts
- Demo correct form with verbal alignment cuing while maintaining a high energy environment
- Create playlists and themes to keep people pushing throughout the entire class
- Set up and clean up before and after classes as needed
- Encourage Warriors to return and help them find the right class and routines that work for them
- Develop positive relationships with Warriors by teaching a variety of challenging and entertaining classes
- Listen to members, answer questions, and engage in conversation before and after classes
- Hold a fitness certification or have completed a fitness training
- Understand how to motivate, celebrate and be high energy while teaching/leading a class
- Be able to move and lift up to 30 pounds for 60 minutes
- Be comfortable and safe working in a 95 degree heated room for an hour
- Basic understanding of human movement and anatomy
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years experience in group fitness classes or personal training. M3Yoga will provide additional Inferno training and mentorship support.
To apply, please email your resume, experience and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org