Now Offering Vaccinated Only Classes
In Addition to In Studio (distanced & safely), Outdoor, Virtual Livestreams & On-demand Videos
Keeping Our Community Safe: Things to Know
- We are offering four ways to practice with us: in studio, outdoors, virtual livestream and on-demand M3online classes. We also have Vaccinated Only Classes.
- Our studios’ air is being continuously cleaned by two large air purifiers with a HEPA filter for mold, bacteria, dust and viruses. The purifiers circulate the air every 30 minutes and captures 99.97% of particles up to .3 microns leaving behind clean air and safer. Both studios have 2 HEPA filters running at all times.
- We are operating with a verbal check-in, during which we will take your temperature to ensure you do not have a fever. We also are taking temperatures of our team as well.
- In-studio classes are all social distanced with at least 6 feet between people in the practice space.
- We are using select props and thoroughly sanitizing them after each use.
- Masks are required while in the studio except in outdoor or Vaccinated Only Classes. For comfort, we recommend wearing a face shield or paper mask in class; we have both available for free at the front desk.
- Pre-registering and pre-paying for class are required. We are not allowing walk-in yogis both for safety and ease.
- If you late cancel an in-person class within 6 hours, you will be charged $18 since you are taking a spot from another Warrior during a time in which we have very limited space. The only exception is if you are sick or have a fever.
- If you do not show for an in-person class you signed up for, you will be charged a fee of $28. The only exception is if you are sick or have a fever.
Ready To Get On The Mat?
Intro Special: $30 for Two Weeks Unlimited In-Studio, Virtual & Online Classes
Ongoing Cleaning & Sanitizing
What we’re doing:
- Using cleaner and disinfectant in the lobby, bathrooms and practice spaces throughout the day, including before and after classes
- Reducing class sizes & increasing distance between students to 6+ feet
- Disinfecting common areas multiple times per day
- Having hand sanitizer available for use
- Having our team to get the COVID-19 vaccine (our entire staff will be fully vaccinated by June)
- Sanitizing the practice space floor after every class; also using a fogger with a disinfectant rated to kill COVID-19
- Swapping out air system and humidifier filter
- Diffusing doTERRA On Guard to help purify the air
What you can do:
- If you have a cough, fever, the sniffles, or are sick, please stay home! This helps make everyone feel safe and stay healthy
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine, when available for you to do so
- Bring your own mat/towel/props.
- Wash your hands frequently, for 20-30 seconds at a time
- Cover your mouth if you cough or sneeze, then wash your hands after doing so
- Shop local! Support all your favorite local small businesses that are being affected the most by the economic effect of COVID-19.