Keeping Our Community Safe
M3Yoga has been safely open for in-studio classes since June 1. We are doing everything we can do make your yoga experience the best it can be while keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Things to Know
- We are offering four ways to practice with us: in studio, outdoors, virtual livestream and on-demand M3online classes.
- We have some updated studio guidelines. You can view them here. We ask all Warriors follow these to ensure our community is healthy and the best it can be.
- We’ve created an extensive manual of new cleaning and sanitizing procedures for our team. You can view an overview of what we’re doing below.
- We’re working with a special company to have the studio cleaned with Electrostatic Disinfecting Spray monthly. The spray is a botanical disinfected spray that is EPA approved to kill 99.9% of bacteria, mold and viruses, including COVID-19. It creates a barrier on surfaces to help keep microbes off for 30 days.
- Our studio’s air is being continuously cleaned by a large air purifier with a HEPA filter for mold, bacteria, dust and viruses. The purifier circulates the air every 30 minutes and captures 99.97% of particles up to .3 microns leaving behind clean air and safer.
- We are operating with a verbal check-in, during which we will take your temperature to ensure you do not have a fever. We also are taking temperatures of our team as well.
- Our studio is open to Monthly Members, Year/Semester Prepaid Members and Class Pass Holders.
- In-studio classes are all social distanced with 12 people in the practice space. To view a rough mat layout, click here.
- We are not using props, but you are welcome to bring your own. We also are not renting mat towels or yoga mats.
- Masks are required while in the studio unless you have health conditions like asthma and anxiety that are exacerbated by the mask. We cannot question a health condition if you need to practice without a face covering. Just let us know at the front desk you will not be practicing with one. For comfort, we recommend wearing a face shield or paper mask in class; we have both available for free at the front desk.
- Pre-registering and pre-paying for class are required. We are not allowing walk-in yogis both for safety and ease.
- Our studio is currently set up to have outdoor airflow 24/7, allowing for better circulation and safety.
- If you late cancel an in-person class within 6 hours, you will be charged $18 since you are taking a spot from another Warrior during a time in which we have very limited space. The only exception is if you are sick or have a fever.
- If you do not show for an in-person class you signed up for, you will be charged a fee of $28. The only exception is if you are sick or have a fever.
- Our water fountain is closed for now, so be sure to bring water with you. We have pre-filled bottles for sale if you forget.
- If you are sick or feel unwell, please stay home and enjoy a livestream or on-demand option.
- Yogis with a cough, fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 or who have come into contact with someone who tested positive for the disease should avoid in-person classes and wait 14 days before returning to the studio..
Ready To Get On The Mat?
Intro Special: $30 for Two Weeks Unlimited In-Studio, Virtual & Online Classes
Ongoing Cleaning & Sanitizing
What we’re doing:
- Requiring teachers to wash their hands before/after classes
- Using cleaner and disinfectant in the lobby, bathrooms and practice spaces throughout the day
- Reducing class sizes & increasing distance between students
- Disinfecting down common areas multiple times per day
- Washing and sanitizing towels daily
- Having hand sanitizer available for use
- Mopping and sanitizing the practice space floor after every class
- Swapping out air system and humidifier filter
- Diffusing doTERRA On Guard. On Guard helps purify the air
- Not using studio-owned mats or props
- Not using eye pillows or eucalyptus towels
- Using a verbal sign in system
- Adding automated sanitizing, hand soap and paper towel dispensers
- No longer accepting cash
- Staying up-to-date on all federal, state and local guidelines and recommendations
- Stopping hands-on adjustments
- Not allowing showering or changing upstairs
- Having the studio cleaned with Electrostatic Disinfecting Spray monthly. The spray is a botanical disinfected spray that is EPA approved to kill 99.9% of bacteria, mold and viruses, including COVID-19.
What you can do:
- If you have a cough, fever, the sniffles, or are sick, please stay home! This helps make everyone feel safe and stay healthy
- Bring your own mat/towel/props.
- Wash your hands frequently, for 20-30 seconds at a time
- Cover your mouth if you cough or sneeze, then wash your hands after doing so
- Keep doing yoga! Yoga is a great way to stay healthy mentally and physically. Studies also have shown a regular yoga practice can boost your immune system.
- Once you pick up your belongings (yoga mat, props, etc.) from inside the practice space after class, please do not set them down again on benches, the couch or other communal areas.
- Shop local! Support all your favorite local small businesses that are being affected the most by the economic effect of COVID-19.