Our goal is to create a grounding, supportive space for as many students as possible in every single class we offer, without space going to waste unnecessarily. To do that, we have a few guidelines in place.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of class.
- Please be on your mat at the start time of class.
- Please no electronics in the studio room.
- You must be 16 years old or older to practice at M3Yoga.
- Do not leave class early unless it is an emergency. This helps prevent disrupting the experience for other students.
- When you sign up online or through our app, you are guaranteed a spot in the class. That’s why we require pre-registration.
- After you’ve registered online, please plan to arrive at least 10-15 minutes before the class starts and don’t forget to check-in at the desk before heading into the studio.
- Even when a class appears full, you may, and should, add yourself to the waitlist. When a cancellation is made, the first name on the waitlist gets automatically added to the class.
- If you are signed up for notifications, you will receive an email or text message as soon as you are moved off the waitlist.
- Once you are added to the class from the waitlist you become responsible for attending or canceling. If you are on a waitlist and you know that you don’t plan on coming in for class, make sure to remove yourself so you aren’t added without adequate time to make it into the studio.
- To subscribe to waitlist emails and text messages, stop by the front desk or email us.
- Make sure you pre-register for class early. Our registration opens on a rolling 7 day basis to ensure fair sign ups and prevent registering too far out.
- For our Sun Studio classes, we use the loft area as overflow and text Warriors on the waitlist, so make sure you have opted into text notifications and emails. Our Sun Studio classes can accommodate at least 17 with the loft, but we only open 12 spots for pre-registering, meaning the first 5 people on the waitlist can get a lofted spot if they reply to our text message confirming they want to go upstairs.
- We lock the doors to the studio 5 minutes after class time. Our early morning classes, Candlelight Yin, Restorative and Sound Bath classes are locked at class time. No late entry will be allowed for those classes.
No Shows & Cancellation Policy:
Please note, if you have not checked in 3 minutes prior to class start time, your spot will be given to any waiting yogi.
- You must cancel your class 6 hours or more prior to class start time in order to unreserve your spot.
- Late canceling less than 6 hours prior to class start time will result in a $18 charge to your card on file or M3 account and must be paid prior to your next class.
- All late cancel fees will automatically be charged to a credit card on file weekly.
- Late cancel fees are all donated to our M3 Outreach program, which helps bring yoga and mindfulness practices to schools, nonprofits and other populations.
If you need to cancel a reservation, log into MindBody, go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. If you have trouble canceling or have any questions, call the studio. You can also use our app!
- No shows without cancellations will result in a $28 charge to your credit card on file or M3 account and must be paid prior to your next class.
- No show fees are all donated to our M3 Outreach program, which helps bring yoga and mindfulness practices to schools, nonprofits and other populations.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, log into MindBody, go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. If you have trouble canceling or have any questions, call the studio. You can also use our app!
Refund & Returns:
- We do NOT offer refunds on any purchases.
- We do NOT offer extensions on class passes or intro offers.
- In the event of local, state, or federal government mandated business closure for public health and/or safety reasons or other business interruptions, all memberships will continue and grant the holder access to virtual livestream and/or pre-recorded video classes. No refunds will be issued for unused time on prepaid memberships.
- All class passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- Any account credits must be used by the original purchasing client.
- Only one Intro Special may be purchased per person.
- The Intro Special is valid for newcomers only and cannot be purchased if you’ve paid for and attended class before (Guest Passes/Guest Weeks excluded)
- Memberships begin on the date of purchase, but can be adjusted to the date in which you take your first class.
- A valid student ID must be shown at your first visit after purchasing a Semester Pass or Student Monthly Membership. Yogis not enrolled in school are not eligible for Semester Passes or student memberships
- Monthly memberships, unless cancelled in accordance with the requirements below, will automatically renew on a monthly basis.
- Mini classes do not roll over. After taking the designated amount of classes, you will have to either upgrade your membership or pay the drop-in/class pass price for any further classes until your membership auto renews.
- To downgrade or cancel a membership package, notice must be sent via our Membership Change Request Form at least 15 days prior to your next billing date. Unused classes and guest passes do not carry over to the next monthly billing cycle. Full membership policies are available in the Mindbody system. You cannot retroactively cancel your membership if your monthly autorenew has gone through already for the month. No credit will be applied.
- We offer members the option to suspend an active membership for a total of 90 days per year (in 30, 60 or 90 day increments). Please complete the Membership Pause Form to do so. Pause requests must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the desired pause start date. You cannot retroactively pause your membership if your monthly autorenew has gone through already. No credit will be applied.
NOTE: During the COVID-19 impact, we ask that anyone who can afford to remain a member to keep our studio sustainable Members have access to in-studio classes and hundreds online classes through M3online and our livestreams.
- Please note that your membership renewal billing date will be adjusted based on the membership pause duration and all policies, including cancellation notification timeline, will be in effect.
- Failed membership autorenew payments will be attempted by the system for 5 days. After that, a $20 fee will be assessed and your membership canceled. You will be required to pay the $20 fee and last month in order to take classes again.
Lost & Found:
- M3Yoga is not responsible for any lost or stolen items in the studios or yoga rooms. We do, however, place any lost items in the lost and found of the main studio for 24 hours.
- Please email us directly for any items you may have left behind.
- In case of inclement weather or other potentially dangerous situations, we will make the decision to cancel classes or workshops at least 2 hours ahead of time. Please check the online schedule or the studio Facebook page before heading out.
Workshops & Events:
- You may cancel a workshop up to 48 hours before the event and receive a refund. You will not be refunded if you do not show up or cancel fewer than 48 hours before the workshop is held.
- Workshops may be canceled or rescheduled due to extraordinary circumstances, but plenty of notification will be provided in those instances.
- Guest Passes and Guest Week Passes are not valid for workshops or special events.
- Guest Week Passes and Guest Passes can be used for a friend/family member by completing the Guest process at check-in. Your Guest Week Pass or Guest Pass will be applied to your guest’s account, and they will be registered free of charge.
- For Guest Passes: Pre-register a guest for class by emailing us their name, whether they’ve been to M3Yoga before or not, and what class you’d like to attend with them. Be sure your Guest has an M3Yoga account before emailing us; if they don’t they can create one here.
- For Guest Week Passes: Members with Guest Week Passes will receive an email to forward or print and give someone a free week at M3Yoga that month. If you have not received your email at the start of the month, let us know. You also can pre-register a guest for class by emailing us their name, whether they’ve been to M3Yoga before or not, and what class you’d like to attend with them. Be sure your Guest has an M3Yoga account before emailing us; if they don’t they can create one here.
- Guest Week Pass guests can come at any time (with or without the member).
- Guest Week Passes are limited to one person up to 2 times per calendar year.
- Guest Week Passes and Guest Passes do not include M3online access.
- Guest Passes and Guest Week Passes are not valid for workshops or special events.
- A Free Teacher Guest Pass can only be used once per year per person.